UK mainland standard delivery. Approximately 3-4 days using Royal mail 2nd class signed for service £4.45
For any other services please email email@example.com for prices and information.
You may also choose our free click and collect service from our shop in Barwick in Elmet, Leeds 15. Please allow 2-4 days to collect your order, but please wait until you have received an email confirmation that your order has arrived in the shop and is ready to collect.
Shop address: 20 Main Street, Barwick in Elmet, Leeds, LS15 4JQ Up to date opening hours can be found on out Facebook + Instagram or call the shop on 0113 487 0570
• All delivery time frames are approximate and guide only.
• Please ensure your delivery details are correct when ordering as we cannot take responsibility for lost or returned items due to incorrect information or address.
• Once orders have been processed, we are unable to make any amendments or cancel.
• Orders placed before 2pm will be processed on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the following working day (Saturday, Sundays and bank holidays are NOT working days)
• Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays will be processed on the next working day.
• Unfortunately, due to the quick turnover of stock we are unable to offer an exchange service.
We do hope you love your Gladrags Online purchase but if for any reason you need to return any item please read the Terms & Conditions information.
• Orders may be returned unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with Tags intact/ Attached.
• Please ensure items remain free of makeup, deodorants and perfume.
• Shoes must be tried on indoors and sent back in the original box/packaging.
• There is no return on sale items or if no return is stated on the item description when purchasing (e.g., earrings, facemasks, underwear).
• Please return items with the returns slip provided, including a brief description of the reason for your return.
• Refunds will be made via your original payment method and while we will endeavour to process your return ASAP, it may take up to 14 days.
• Your refund will not include the original postage cost of your order.
• You are responsible for the cost of returning your order and we would recommend using a signed for service as we cannot be held responsible for lost parcels.
• Please keep your certificate of postage until your refund has been processed.
• Alternatively, you may drop any online returns into the shop in Barwick where we will provide you with a receipt that you have returned, please keep this until your refund has been processed.
Please note when purchasing from the shop, the shop has it's own returns policy.